Love that pic, I sure felt sexy when I voted. What pic did you have b4? Thanks for all your comments! Yes, we will have to see what the future brings! Hopefully not more church persecution.. :/
ps I made your yummy pumpkin bread a few weeks ago!! Thanks so much for the recipe! I had never had chocolate chips in my pumpkin bread, I didn't know how I felt about them at first, but I know now, I LOVE that combo!
I'm just happy Prop 8 won! I can deal with any candidate for a few years, but the CA outcome will make a much larger impact on our country's future. Long live marriage!
Here in my heart, my happiness, my house. Here inside the lighted window is my love, my hope, my life. Peace is my companion on the pathway winding to the threshold. Inside this portal dwells new strength in the security, serenity, and radiance of those I love above life itself. Here two will build new dreams--dreams that tomorrow will come true. The world over, these are the thoughts at eventide when footsteps turn ever homeward. In the haven of the hearthside is rest and peace and comfort. - Abraham Lincoln
8 comments:
Me Too!!!
Did your candidate win?
My candidate lost a long time ago. :)
Shucks, mine didn't make it past the primaries. Oh well. I voted a third party candidate, never done that before! :)
I just had to change the "vote" picture. I came across this one & it conveys how sexy it is to vote. (haha)
Woo woo! That's the same outfit I always wear to the voting booth, too!
Love that pic, I sure felt sexy when I voted. What pic did you have b4?
Thanks for all your comments! Yes, we will have to see what the future brings! Hopefully not more church persecution.. :/
ps I made your yummy pumpkin bread a few weeks ago!! Thanks so much for the recipe! I had never had chocolate chips in my pumpkin bread, I didn't know how I felt about them at first, but I know now, I LOVE that combo!
I'm just happy Prop 8 won! I can deal with any candidate for a few years, but the CA outcome will make a much larger impact on our country's future. Long live marriage!
Post a Comment