Bee-utiful babies! We love the Mesa Temple grounds on Sunday... and even more, the SLC temple grounds on Sunday. Cute little girls... and whose the cute little boy?
No, we didn't go to Utah recently. This picture is from last May (so don't be mad, M!) I gave a talk about temples today in church, and it was nice to remember all the reasons I'm grateful for them. Especially for this one, where Chris and I were married!
How did I miss seeing this cute picture on your blog until now? What cute kids! (Okay, as an aunt and mother I'm biased.) I still need a copy of your Utah pics (especially this one!) Can you email it to me?
Here in my heart, my happiness, my house. Here inside the lighted window is my love, my hope, my life. Peace is my companion on the pathway winding to the threshold. Inside this portal dwells new strength in the security, serenity, and radiance of those I love above life itself. Here two will build new dreams--dreams that tomorrow will come true. The world over, these are the thoughts at eventide when footsteps turn ever homeward. In the haven of the hearthside is rest and peace and comfort. - Abraham Lincoln
6 comments:
Bee-utiful babies! We love the Mesa Temple grounds on Sunday... and even more, the SLC temple grounds on Sunday. Cute little girls... and whose the cute little boy?
How did your talk go? Like I even need to ask b/c I know you did a fab job... but I still want to hear how you felt about it!
Did you come to Utah again without telling me??? You are in such the biggest trouble ever. Na...jk...I hope you had a great trip.
You had a trip to Utah? That sounds really fun!
No, we didn't go to Utah recently. This picture is from last May (so don't be mad, M!) I gave a talk about temples today in church, and it was nice to remember all the reasons I'm grateful for them. Especially for this one, where Chris and I were married!
How did I miss seeing this cute picture on your blog until now? What cute kids! (Okay, as an aunt and mother I'm biased.) I still need a copy of your Utah pics (especially this one!) Can you email it to me?
Post a Comment