Friday, October 31, 2008

I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost!

Happy Halloween!
I must say, for it being one of my least favorite holidays, with kids it gets more fun every year. With Halloween parties, the ward trunk-or-treat, a Halloween tea party, and TODAY, the girls got to wear their costumes multiple times this past week.
Now go blast "Ghostbusters!" to pump you up for trick-or-treating tonight!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

One of you LEAST favorite holidays?? It is like my VERY FAVORITE. When else can you dress up like something that you aren't and pretend to be someone else.

Very cute costumes.

Lisita said...

I LOVE these cute girls all dressed up - - SO DARLING! Have a great Halloween... wish we were trick-or-treating together tonight!

Rachel said...

Mellon, I know, there are people like you who LOVE it for some unfathomable reason. I think I'm finally understanding that, now with children. Otherwise, I prefer not to dress up & be noticed, unlike my extrovert husband. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute~~~~~~

I'm surprised that Anna was a kitty instead of an angel or princess, like Sophia was! But the girls looked so great!
I wonder who Chris was ^__^
Did you dress up?

Rachel Anne said...

The girls look great! I especially like your little pumpkin (Clara). I am also getting more and more into the Halloween spirit. I'm also relieved that we can finally take all the Halloween decor down.

Elana said...

oh my gosh, they are soo darling! How do you get your kids to hold still for pictures - they always pose so perfectly! Mine are both to wiggly to sit still for anything.

Matt and Joanna said...

what a cute bunch of girls!

Karen said...

Uh, yeah, least favorite till having kiddos. Now it's sorta a middle favorite. ;)
Oh those girls, so dang freakin' cute!

Kara said...

We LOVE Halloween! I liked it ok b4, but its lots more fun now, especially when your kids love it so much! Hate the candy part, but all the parties and food and walking around the neighborhood are great!!

Kara said...

oh I forgot to tell you how absolutely ADORABLE your little girls looked! You did a great job on their costumes.
I almost had Mia be a pumpkin, but I got too impatient looking for costumes and got her a ladybug one instead... maybe next year!