What do three little girls & one mommy do all day while everyone's in school? Well, what we do best--have fun! This is my last year to have all my girls home with me. We are going to enjoy every single minute . . .
Reading and Writing, Arithmetic, Taught to the Tune of the Hickory Stick
9 comments:
Great reading Sophia and Anna! It looks like you are definitely making the most of your time with the girls. It's amazing how busy things feel now that Lauren is in school everyday. You are smart to enjoy this sweet time with your three litle girs--they are so beautiful and smart!
How Cute!! Books are the best!!! You will have to tell me if she gets bored in Kindergarten. I started having Ethan read and then I slowed way down because I was afraid he would act up in school and be bored. (cuz he tends to do that already) But yay for reading!!
Look at that cute little face on Anna when she's playing violin! The girls are all growing so fast, and I cant even believe it! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pics! I absolutely enjoy them! But, for some reason, the videos are not available. Is there anything wrong?
Intelligent and beautiful. What a wonderful blessing these little girls are!
You are so wise to enjoy all your little ones this last year at home. While it's nice to have Eve in school, I often think wistfully of the days when I had my two little chicks to gather around and play with, read stories to, make cookies with, etc. Of course, the memories are all conveniently rosy! Your girls are beautiful and smart, just like their mama.
I love this! I have never seen your children in action, only in pictures. Anna talks and acts just like you--it is so precious. You're doing a great job with your wonderful girls!!
I am impressed! They are reading so well. You have always been so good at playing with and enjoying your children. That is one area that I need to work on. :)
wow, that is soo impressive, especially Sophia she is only 3! They are so young, you are doing a great job Rachel! I just got Kiana reading the "Bob" books from the library and she loves them, you should check them out.
Your kids are frickin' geniuses, but you know that! :)
Post a Comment