Monday, October 20, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

I love reading about everyone’s festive autumn outings. So many harvests and farmers’ markets and apple picking and wagon rides! I wish we could come to all of them; they sound so fun! I’ll join in by adding a few pictures of our annual pumpkin patch excursion. (Which included a kids' class, harvest veggies, flower pickin', hay ride, bean maze, chickens, and alpacas--of course.)

the great pumpkin search
found: the perfect pumpkin! (Pumpkin Pie III)
this pumpkin is too big

this pumpkin is just right!


monet's garden

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, How fun!! I need to get my kids out to do something like this. Although the only pumpkin patch I know of got vandalized real bad. It was really sad.

Anonymous said...

It really reminds me the time we spent together, it looks so much fun!
The pics are just wonderful! I really found out that Anna looks like you the most! And Sophia is so pretty in longer hair! Clara is growing so fast! How much I miss them!
I think I am going to have some pumpkin pies tomorrow no matter what^_____________^

Lisita said...

Love the pics, so fun!

Jeannette said...

I just eat up Clara. I mean it.

Rachel Anne said...

It looks like you had a wonderful outing. Your girls are getting so big! I still can't believe how much Sophia has changed and Clara is no longer a baby anymore. Also, thanks for the fun world ball, the kids love it! I'm assuming is was from you, but I might be wrong. If so just ignore the last half of this comment. Have a great day!

Elana said...

wow, it looks like you guys had so much fun! The girls look so cute with their pumpkins!

Karen said...

I especially like Monet's garden picture!We love going to the pumpkin patch, but sadly this year I forgot my camera.:( Looks like alot of fun!