So you got a Puppy... or you borrowed one?? My Ethan loves dogs. and Jeff and I am so NOT pet people. I am sure the time will come soon where he begs us for one.
We got to play with this puppy for a few days while my friend was out of town. Anna has been asking for a puppy for a while, too . . . she changed her mind! But she loved walking him. It was good for the girls to see the reality of taking care of a pet. He was SO cute, but we'll have to stick to stuffed animals for now!
Phew, I was gonna say, you're brave! I mean, I guess a lot of people have puppies, but I'm with you, way too much work!! My hubby always wants to get one for the kids for Christmas, but I say, I don't need another kid to take care of!! But they are fun to play with... :)
p.s. I have been thinking about your pumpkin bread a lot lately, I need to make it soon!!
Here in my heart, my happiness, my house. Here inside the lighted window is my love, my hope, my life. Peace is my companion on the pathway winding to the threshold. Inside this portal dwells new strength in the security, serenity, and radiance of those I love above life itself. Here two will build new dreams--dreams that tomorrow will come true. The world over, these are the thoughts at eventide when footsteps turn ever homeward. In the haven of the hearthside is rest and peace and comfort. - Abraham Lincoln
5 comments:
So you got a Puppy... or you borrowed one?? My Ethan loves dogs. and Jeff and I am so NOT pet people. I am sure the time will come soon where he begs us for one.
Hi Rachel, are you having a doggie?
What a cute puppy... i agree, no puppies for us, we'll just play with the other peoples!
We got to play with this puppy for a few days while my friend was out of town. Anna has been asking for a puppy for a while, too . . . she changed her mind! But she loved walking him. It was good for the girls to see the reality of taking care of a pet. He was SO cute, but we'll have to stick to stuffed animals for now!
Phew, I was gonna say, you're brave! I mean, I guess a lot of people have puppies, but I'm with you, way too much work!! My hubby always wants to get one for the kids for Christmas, but I say, I don't need another kid to take care of!! But they are fun to play with... :)
p.s. I have been thinking about your pumpkin bread a lot lately, I need to make it soon!!
Post a Comment