Monday, April 27, 2009

because i love her . . .

. . . and, because she's FOUR today!

She was ONE in the picture above. It's hard to believe how fast the time has gone. And, that I am going back here with her this week. Other princesses and daddy to accompany, of course. Details forthcoming . . . .
May 2006

7 comments:

roselxx said...

wow,you finally updated about Sophia's b-day! I've been thinking about her for the whole week! What a beautiful b-day girl! I wish I could be w/ you all on her 5th b-day!

ps. I love your hat in the second pic! It's so summer!

Julie Smith said...

Happy birthday Sophia. Tell your mom to take you to see your Aunt Julie instead of gallivanting about the Pacific Ocean.

Dahl Family said...

Happy Birthday again Sophia! You are such a cute girl!

Chris and Rachel - I wanna go to Hawaii! What would you think of adopting me?

Jenni said...

You get to go to such cool places........Happy Birthday Sophia!

Jeannette said...

Hawaii! I'm so excited for you. You (all) deserve it!

Elana said...

Happy Birthday Sophia - you little beauty!

Kara said...

no fair! i didn't get to go to Hawaii until my 30th birthday. Lucky Sophia!