Here in my heart, my happiness, my house. Here inside the lighted window is my love, my hope, my life. Peace is my companion on the pathway winding to the threshold. Inside this portal dwells new strength in the security, serenity, and radiance of those I love above life itself. Here two will build new dreams--dreams that tomorrow will come true. The world over, these are the thoughts at eventide when footsteps turn ever homeward. In the haven of the hearthside is rest and peace and comfort. - Abraham Lincoln
10 comments:
Happy belated Easter, Rachel!
Better late than never ^_^
luv luv those sweet pics! I had waited for you updating your blog for a while ^__^
So cute! And they look so grown up. I just realized I didn't take pictures of my girls and they even had matching dresses. Man!
Such sweet pics!!!
Cute pictures! Love the first one. What angels!
Your girls look very cute. They are all getting so big. We can't wait to see them all in person this summer.
I LOVE that 2nd one of them, so cute!!!
You have the sweetest little girls, and I just love their Easter dresses!
Oh HAPPY EASTER! Your girls look as cute as always, what a fun day! And I love the pics of you in Jerusalem!
Pretty girls! Love the dresses. :)
Gorgeous girlies! Easter was a bit of a blur this year, and of course there weren't any dresses worn..(you think??) Love the easter pictures!
Post a Comment