Tuesday, April 21, 2009

it's a bonbon life

I have such talented friends. My lovely friend Margaret, a gifted writer, spends her time playing with two darling children in the Palo Alto sun while her husband studies. She has turned that precious play time into an inspiring website for mothers: Bonbon!

M's hip mama website offers an abundance of mothering tips in the style of a mini-magazine. Oh, how this girl can write! And unlike other ultra-chic sites, Bonbon allows me to feel happy about who I am as a mother, yet inspired to put a little more of the joie de vivre into it. Sometimes with the mundane I neglect to savor the aspects of mothering that I'm truly passionate about: art, play, literature, food, love, good quality time. {Yes, that includes lazy mornings in jammies.}

Take time to savor Bonbon this week! You can thank me later.

3 comments:

roselxx said...

i've always wanted to be a mother even though im still not ^__^

Hey, I remember Sophia's b-day is coming, right?! Im sure you are going to have a little party for her, are u? Cant wait for the pics!
Happy b-day to her!

gwyn said...

Hmmmm...I could use a bit more joie de vivre right now, so thanks for the tip! Maybe I can soak up some of that Palo Alto sun vicariously. :)

Elana said...

You are such a good mom! I love those lazy mornings in jammies too, I'll be sad when their gone! We missed you guys at conference, can't wait to see you at Maren's wedding!