Anna: "Can I have a pet cicada?"
Clara: What's red, furry, and is called "Mo-mo"?
Chris: Something found at Costco
Rachel: What could I possibly want? I feel so blessed. And then, the other day I took the girls to Borders. My senses were attacked by shiny book art, book smell, coffee smell, smooth covers and unwrinkled pages just begging to be turned. {Not to mention the Twilight display dead center.} I'll be making that list right now . . . .
7 comments:
The first picture is soooooooooo sweet!
p.s Did u get my package?
Such pretty girls you have. I'll have to do my boys a favor and keep in touch with your family:)I’ve been going back and forth on whether or not I should go private with our family blog. I’ve decided to instead follow my friend’s blog where she has code names for her family. I am slowly going to convert my blog over to this, starting with changing the address from Ryan’s full name to www.growinuptogether.blogspot.com sorry for the inconvenience to ya’ll. Vicky
I think this post was all I wanted for Christmas. I love your blog. And your girls. And you and Chris. And tell Clara, I want an Elmo too!
I love the sweet pictures! You have the most darling Christmas elves. I too went in to a bookstore the other day (B&N, not Borders) and had a hard time tearing myself away. Even though I don't drink it, the smell of coffee just warms my soul. :) Coffee and books - it must be a magic combination.
Hi Rachel,
I love the Christmas pictures. I called yesterday because we wanted to know if you guys could be talked into vacationing in Salt Lake next week since we're going to be there. :)
Hey Rachel, I loved your Christmas card! So adorable! I had the same feelings as I went to Borders and Deseret Book this year for Christmas shopping... I had to remind myself that its better to give than receive... although I would have LOVED a gift card to either place... maybe next year... :)
OMG! I just have to tell u I watched Twilight tonight! GOSH~~~ It's such a great movie!! Im totally in love w/ it, cant wait to see the second one!
Post a Comment