It's so fun to see the pictures of you and Chris during those newlywed years. I love all the Christmas pictures! I could spend my whole day enjoing them. Too bad I really need to clean my house. Thanks for sharing.
Love those Tulips! They are one of my favorite flowers. I can't believe how grown up Clara is. We miss you guys. Whenever Bella sees me looking at your blog she tells me we need to go see you. We will have to take a trip to Washington someday soon.
Here in my heart, my happiness, my house. Here inside the lighted window is my love, my hope, my life. Peace is my companion on the pathway winding to the threshold. Inside this portal dwells new strength in the security, serenity, and radiance of those I love above life itself. Here two will build new dreams--dreams that tomorrow will come true. The world over, these are the thoughts at eventide when footsteps turn ever homeward. In the haven of the hearthside is rest and peace and comfort. - Abraham Lincoln
5 comments:
Lovely roses, and lovely girl!
Happy V-day! even though im 2 days late! So glad that you had a sweet V-day!
Is that Clara? Holy cow! We will definitely need to see you guys this summer.
It's so fun to see the pictures of you and Chris during those newlywed years. I love all the Christmas pictures! I could spend my whole day enjoing them. Too bad I really need to clean my house. Thanks for sharing.
Love those Tulips! They are one of my favorite flowers. I can't believe how grown up Clara is. We miss you guys. Whenever Bella sees me looking at your blog she tells me we need to go see you. We will have to take a trip to Washington someday soon.
Hi Rachel! I didn't realize you had a blog. I love the pictures. (Found yours on Rachel R's blog.)
Your girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment