We made up the Fairy Ball. Well, kind of. Chris took Anna to one last year, a darling Daddy/Daughter dance. This year we thought it'd be fun to host our own. For ourselves, are we lame? I guess we should have invited friends. But honestly, we have so much fun with each other we forget to.
Thank-you for the invitation to visit your "Royal Court". The princesses are beautiful. Really though, shouldn't Chris be address as King instead of prince?
That's a good point - I'm so used to the girls calling him their prince. I have to share, you see. If we ever have any "little princes" he'll be promoted to King. :) In the meantime, I am the Queen or wicked stepmother or mean fairy. Lucky me!
Here in my heart, my happiness, my house. Here inside the lighted window is my love, my hope, my life. Peace is my companion on the pathway winding to the threshold. Inside this portal dwells new strength in the security, serenity, and radiance of those I love above life itself. Here two will build new dreams--dreams that tomorrow will come true. The world over, these are the thoughts at eventide when footsteps turn ever homeward. In the haven of the hearthside is rest and peace and comfort. - Abraham Lincoln
7 comments:
Cute pictures. Sounds like a cute idea. What do you do at a fairy ball? Is this with friends or just your family? Your girls are sure lucky.
Fairy Ball sounds sooooooooo fun! I wish I was a kid again! What is a Fairy Ball? I have never heard of it! What did you do at the ball?
This is such a darling idea!
You are such a great mom, I can learn so much from you!
Shari Weaver
We made up the Fairy Ball. Well, kind of. Chris took Anna to one last year, a darling Daddy/Daughter dance. This year we thought it'd be fun to host our own. For ourselves, are we lame? I guess we should have invited friends. But honestly, we have so much fun with each other we forget to.
Thank-you for the invitation to visit your "Royal Court". The princesses are beautiful. Really though, shouldn't Chris be address as King instead of prince?
That's a good point - I'm so used to the girls calling him their prince. I have to share, you see. If we ever have any "little princes" he'll be promoted to King. :) In the meantime, I am the Queen or wicked stepmother or mean fairy. Lucky me!
Post a Comment