Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September at Last




Our Anna-girl is five! Per her request: Birthday date with best friend Cadence at Paint Away. Painted the coveted unicorn. Ice cream cones after. Cheese pizza & fruit dinner. Fudgy chocolate cake & festivities with Talbots. Ocean-themed cake to go with new favorite movie--Nim's Island. Long-awaited present: A jumprope! (She told me it didn't work; I told her you have to learn how to use it.)

6 comments:

Jeannette said...

Ha ha! ("It didn't work.") Love that Anna! What a great mom you are to make her birthday so special.

Rachel Anne said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Did you know that Lauren loves unicorns too? Looks like a wonderful day!

Love,
Aunt Rachel

Lisita said...

What a perfect birthday!

Anonymous said...

Sounds Fun!
I used to play jumprope a lot! So, did Anna figure out how to use it?

I havent seen Nim's Island yet. Looks like I have to see it now!



love,
Rose

Anonymous said...

omg! I saw Anna's b-day cake!
I love it!



Rose

Dahl Family said...

Happy Birthday Anna! I can't believe she's 5! I remember that you were pregnant with her when I met you! Time flies! I love the sweet pictures (especially the skipping one!) "Ha!Ha!" to the jump rope comment - so cute.