Beautiful pictures, Rachel! I am so glad you sent me the link to your blog. I love the theme of the sea and your girls. What a great uniting of beautiful things.
I'm so glad you've started a blog! And it is so cute. your little family is darling. it looks like you had a great summer. clara is so big and beautiful. hopefully I'll see you around soon!
What sweet pictures of Clara. I can't wait until I can get caught up and rejoin the blogging world again. It was good to talk with you the other day. Happy Fall!
Here in my heart, my happiness, my house. Here inside the lighted window is my love, my hope, my life. Peace is my companion on the pathway winding to the threshold. Inside this portal dwells new strength in the security, serenity, and radiance of those I love above life itself. Here two will build new dreams--dreams that tomorrow will come true. The world over, these are the thoughts at eventide when footsteps turn ever homeward. In the haven of the hearthside is rest and peace and comfort. - Abraham Lincoln
10 comments:
Such a true Dahl!
Oh man those cheeks!! Dahling! ;)
Beautiful pictures, Rachel! I am so glad you sent me the link to your blog. I love the theme of the sea and your girls. What a great uniting of beautiful things.
What cute photos, Rach. I love your blog!
Yay!!! You have a blog.
Oh good, I've been waiting for the day you'd start a blog. Now I can see more pictures of your adorable girls!
Welcome to blogging. Intoxicating, isn't it?
Your girls have gotten SO big! They are such dolls. I'm so excited you have a blog-it's such a fun way to keep in touch. I also love your background!
I'm so glad you've started a blog! And it is so cute. your little family is darling. it looks like you had a great summer. clara is so big and beautiful. hopefully I'll see you around soon!
What sweet pictures of Clara. I can't wait until I can get caught up and rejoin the blogging world again. It was good to talk with you the other day. Happy Fall!
Post a Comment