Saturday, October 30, 2010

Emery Jane in Autumn







15 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

oh, what a little doll! her big eyes are so beautiful. i'm so happy you posted!!!

Jenni said...

So glad to see you posted here. Are you going to be posting more??????

Taliatha said...

Yes, what beautiful, big eyes! And such lovely thick hair. Gorgeous kids!

P.S. I love Anna's smile

Angie said...

She sure is the cutest pumpkin in the patch!

Julie Smith said...

Oh, thank goodness you updated your blog. What a cute little pumpkin. Why don't you ever comment on my blog?

Dahl Family said...

You make the cutest girls!

Diagnose Rachel said...

wow, you're pregnant, and delivered since I last saw you!
She's quite a cutie, love the hair. Hope the transition to 4 has been mild. :)
Rachel Richins

Kara said...

Wow, Rachel, she is such a little doll! I love all the hair! So different from your last little girl, right? I can't believe she is that big already!!?? Where has the time gone???

Cath said...

What a beautiful family! Your baby is precious. And I love your Abe Lincoln quote. I need to read it every day as a kind of peace ritual. Thanks for your comment Rachel. It looks like you live in a place I would love to come and visit!

Karen said...

My favorite picture is her grinning with her biggest sister holding her...aww sister love!

Betsy said...

Love the pictures. Specially of Emery drooling and toothless Anna. I've been kicked off of facebook so I'm feeling very out of touch. glad you posted.

elenapena said...

Rach, LOVE your pictures. Do you take them yourself? What gems of little precious girlies you have. I bet Christopher loves coming home to this sweet haven! :) Love you, girl!

Shawni said...

Hey Rachel, I just had to come thank you for your very kind comment on my blog. I really appreciate it! I don't know why people seem to think they need to write not-so-nice comments but it's so nice to feel "stood-up-for." Thank you! What a darling family you have!

Aneta Kudasik said...

So adorable! Beautiful family!!!

Jennifer said...

She is so precious!! Love all these pics. :-)