I'm glad I'm not one of your friend...it would be so intimidating to sit next to such a beautiful woman! You look amazing, and the pregnancy glow isn't helping to make you look more like a witch.
It's like you're a "twilight" witch...normal powers, but extra beautiful.
hehe, did I make you blush yet? Should I stop?
Glad you got out, and can't wait for the post to tell us if you need to get all new baby clothes or not :) Love The "sweet spirit" Rachel
Rach, you crack me up. You are one of the most beautiful people I know! I was relying on lots of makeup and low lighting for these pictures, believe me. My pregnancy glow is more like pregnancy acne and dark circles under eyes. ;) I won't find out until around Christmas whether to paint the nursery blue or pink! Okay, I'm not really going to paint.
Here in my heart, my happiness, my house. Here inside the lighted window is my love, my hope, my life. Peace is my companion on the pathway winding to the threshold. Inside this portal dwells new strength in the security, serenity, and radiance of those I love above life itself. Here two will build new dreams--dreams that tomorrow will come true. The world over, these are the thoughts at eventide when footsteps turn ever homeward. In the haven of the hearthside is rest and peace and comfort. - Abraham Lincoln
6 comments:
Rachel, you are gorgeous!!! Happy Halloween!!!
I'm glad I'm not one of your friend...it would be so intimidating to sit next to such a beautiful woman! You look amazing, and the pregnancy glow isn't helping to make you look more like a witch.
It's like you're a "twilight" witch...normal powers, but extra beautiful.
hehe, did I make you blush yet? Should I stop?
Glad you got out, and can't wait for the post to tell us if you need to get all new baby clothes or not
:)
Love
The "sweet spirit" Rachel
Rach, you crack me up. You are one of the most beautiful people I know! I was relying on lots of makeup and low lighting for these pictures, believe me. My pregnancy glow is more like pregnancy acne and dark circles under eyes. ;)
I won't find out until around Christmas whether to paint the nursery blue or pink! Okay, I'm not really going to paint.
I don't think I knew you were pregnant. Congrats!!
Looks like fun! Glad to see you return to the blogging world. :)
I'm so jealous of your girls' night out!
Post a Comment